I always thought picking out names for the kids was bad enough. But tonight, I discovered one even more difficult - naming this blog. Why must this be so difficult and why must the name suggestions be so stupid. I thought I had it in the bag from the start. We all know I love country music and since I want this site to be about our family, I just knew I had nailed it with:
Little Bit of Life
Unfortunately it seems some other blogger nailed that one. The suggestion from Blogpost was the ever so creative summer-little bit of life or the even better little bit of life-summer. Oh gee thanks Blogspot. And honestly I kinda did like little bit of summer life but I wanted everyone or noone as the site name. Becoming a mom does make one less selfish after all, I guess.
My creativity was tapped - and if you know me well enough you know this is not surprising. I finally asked for some advice on my mom board and after quite a few suggestions such as:
Jenkins jollies (that was mine, rather perverted though)
something with family market custom killing (inside joke)
the stinkin' Jenkins (I knew I should have kept my maiden name)
it's always Summer in podunk (I did kinda like that one)
I love my Jamboree hat so suck it (which I do and you can)
F this S (if only I'd married a Fred)
we finally found a winner!
So we're officially on record as bunchaBSandTDs
I find it to be rather perfect don't you think? Bonus points if you know why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(62)
-
▼
January
(11)
- a VERY GREAT day
- Discovering new talents
- Sometimes it's better not to ask
- MLK through the eyes of a 5 year old
- Work it girl - supermodel!
- A geology lesson
- Bowling, bowling, bowling - keep those balls a'rol...
- Indoor fun
- Christmas break keeps going and going and going....
- What's in a name?
- Disney on Ice
-
▼
January
(11)
In my head this blog will always be "love my Jamboree hat so suck it". But I can deal with bunchabsandtds as a nickname. LOL!
ReplyDeleteI'll be sure to do a blog about my hat just for you Julie!
ReplyDeleteso sad Family Market Custom Killing didn't make the cut!
ReplyDeletemy vote was for the custom killing one too. I mean, you just can't beat a name like that!
ReplyDelete