I guess it's pretty evident what this post is about. Some time last week, Tyler asked that we take his training wheels off. Bryan obliged but Tyler really wasn't able to ride that well without them. Well today he finally made some progress and mastered it. Considering I didn't learn how to ride a bike until I was oh about 10, this is really amazing to me to see an almost 6 year old pedaling away like he has been doing this all his life. Delana is doing similarly well on her tricycle this year. Last year she could only master the backwards with the feet trick. But this year it's on - she's pedaling forward and doing great.
Here he goes!
SCREECH! Putting on the brakes
This evening was probably just about as perfect as it could get. And we took advantage of it big time and as you can guess, it was mostly spent with the kids riding their bikes. What a great day!
Riding off into the sunset
No comments:
Post a Comment