I decided to again join my mom board's The Biggest Loser Challenge. I am not sure why I joined other than to just be a part of it and for the fun smack talking. I know I haven't been keeping anyone up to date with my progress towards my goals but I've really been keeping on. I didn't win the last challenge but I really worked hard and I transformed my body a lot in the 8 weeks the challenge lasted. Since then I've continued to work hard. Okay, okay, I admit I slacked the first week after because I was disappointed I didn't win. But then I decided I was NOT about to let those 8 weeks of hard work be lost and I got right back on track.
The challenge this time is lasting 12 weeks. 12 long weeks! It will end right before we leave for the beach. Literally - it ends July 2 & we leave that night. I would like to lose 5 more pounds but it's going to be tough. Really tough. I have to be more disclipined. I have to quit snacking at night more than anything. I will do this.
My week 1 workout plans are as follows:
Monday, April 12:
PM workout
Zumba
Tuesday, April 13
AM workout
Weight training - legs & abs
First though I have to figure out what some of the these things are on the back workout. HAHA!
Wednesday, April 14
PM workout
Weight training - back & biceps
Zumba
Thursday, April 15
AM workout
Weight training - chest & triceps
1/2 hour on the treadmill
Friday, April 16
PM workout
45 minutes on treadmill
I have not included the weekend yet because Bryan works this weekend and I have to think about how I can modify my weights for stuff I can do at home with my 5 lb weights. I might just do as much of the "total body workout" I have been doing up to now on Saturday with a Denise video and then Sunday will be my rest day - we have a birthday party to attend anyway.
Great work, Summer! Just remember that exercise is just a very small part of weight loss. Nutrition is really where you'll see the big results!
ReplyDelete