
To this

How the heck did that happen and WHEN??!!
It's hard to believe that Delana is three. She's such a tiny little thing first of all. But secondly, it's just really hard to believe she's been a part of our family for three years. We celebrated her birthday with just our little family today (well I guess Jenny was part of it b/c she works at the restaurant where we went) with dinner & dessert at Garfield's. She loved having everyong sing to her but immediately after the song she said, "Where my Mickey cake at?" I guess I should have explained the celebration today a little better to her beforehand. She still enjoyed her ice cream and clearly she's really looking forward to her Mickey party which is April 25.
We scheduled it for later because we're hoping for warmer weather and also because two of my closest friends have daughters with birthdays on April 11 and April 13 - had to spread those parties out a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment