So how did my week go? I think overall it went pretty darn well! I'm still having some issues with wanting snacks at night but overall I'm eating cleaner as they like to say. It takes some effort but at the same time, it's worth it. It's particularly hard for dinner some nights because we're doing so many things or because I'm just tired. I will have to work on that. Lunch is getting easier & easier although it does get boring some times to eat a packed lunch. I can't even remember the last time I ordered out.
Today was kind of a milestone - I actually turned up my nose at a McDonald's double cheeseburger. Now before you get all worried about exactly who this person is - I did eat the fries! I don't know, the burger was just SO unappetizing for some reason.
Okay, anyway, here were my goals for this week:
My week 1 workout plans are as follows:
Monday, April 12:
PM workout
Zumba
Tuesday, April 13
AM workout
Weight training - legs & abs
Wednesday, April 14
PM workout
Weight training - back & biceps
Zumba
Thursday, April 15
AM workout
Weight training - chest & triceps
1/2 hour on the treadmill
Friday, April 16
PM workout
45 minutes on treadmill
And how did I do?
The only one I "missed" was the 45 minutes on the treadmill on Friday. I cut it short to just 30. Oh and I also switched and did chest/triceps on Friday afternoon (which is why I cut the TM workout back) because after doing back/biceps on Wednesday there was no WAY I was doing chest/triceps Thursday morning. Yikes! BUT, I also got extra cardio on Sunday because I took a Zumba class that day (45 minutes)
No comments:
Post a Comment