I'm almost afraid to even talk about the possibility of this BUT it appears that Tyler will get a full week of school in this week. I know, I know, hard to believe but believe it. It will happen! I was beginning to think we'd never get back on our routine. It appears we have done so - three days in a row this week. Of course this was the exact same situation last week when we made it to Wednesday and then WHAMMO more snow.
So I'll just hope for the best but something tells me this WILL be a full week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(62)
-
▼
March
(12)
- Mornings you are slowly becoming my friend
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Not exactly the big girl room I had in mind
- Actual happening in our house
- It's Spring, it really is!
- Busy weekend!
- Further proof my children are ready for summer
- Delana on the death of Corey Haim
- Sassy and funny girl
- Mid year resolutions
- Could it really be true?
- The heck with Mario...we like WARIO!
-
▼
March
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment