Monday, March 1, 2010

The heck with Mario...we like WARIO!

Bryan has had his eye on this one game ever since he read about it on some website called Nintendo Life or something like that. The game got great reviews and so I told him just buy it if you want it that badly. Well the problem was that the game came out about the same time the Wii came out and it couldn't be found anywhere for retail. It was close to double the price most of the places we were finding it.

Last Thursday Bryan was at good old Wall grocery shopping and he found THE game. Did he buy it? Of course not. Silly man. Well I just happened to be in Wally again on Saturday and it was still there - just one copy, all by its lonesome. I picked it right up and on Sunday we started playing. We have been addicted ever since - it is SO MUCH FUN! We have been having a blast playing it.

It's called Wario Ware: Smooth Moves and if you're lucky enough to find it, pick it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment