Sunday, March 14, 2010
Further proof my children are ready for summer
Today as I was taking down the Christmas/winter decorations, Delana questioned me asking what I was doing. I explained: "I'm taking down the Christmas stuff." Delana looks outside, says, "No more no?" "That's right Delana, no more snow." She then says with extreme delight, "Ohhhhhhh! It's camping time!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(62)
-
▼
March
(12)
- Mornings you are slowly becoming my friend
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Not exactly the big girl room I had in mind
- Actual happening in our house
- It's Spring, it really is!
- Busy weekend!
- Further proof my children are ready for summer
- Delana on the death of Corey Haim
- Sassy and funny girl
- Mid year resolutions
- Could it really be true?
- The heck with Mario...we like WARIO!
-
▼
March
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment