So it's March. 3 months into the year. Time for me to look back on my resolutions and see how I'm doing. On Dec 28, I had the following as my New Year's Resolutions:
1. I swear this is THE year that I get photos in books and on walls.........
Okay so this is not looking like THE year yet again. I did get a Disney photo book done but I'm not doing too great otherwise.
2. be healthier - want to be at gym 5x a week
Just about everyone knows how I'm doing on this one - kicking butt thankyouverymuch. For the past at least 3-4 weeks I've worked out 6 days out of every week. I have been really great at changing things up so I don't get bored and also I HAVE LOST NINE POUNDS!
3. get my damn yard landscaped finally!
To be determined - but I really hope to have this done. I keep changing my mind about what I want....
4. save $500 a mo. through June to pay for said landscaping
It hasn't quite been $500 due to a "new" car purchased end of December but we are saving & that's a good thing
AND while I'm talking resolutions I have decided to add a few more in. I'll update on the progress when I feel it necessary
5. Stop being so rushed in the mornings - this means I am going to have to start waking up earlier. I am so tired of ruining my day with a hurried morning
6. Cut back on internet usage - this one gets easier as the weather gets warmer. This will hopefully help with #7 and also lead to me being more productive at work. I've had a pretty quiet few months in the office but we're about to pick back up again so no better time than NOW to get this one started!
7. Better use of the time I have with my kids. Again this is another one that gets easier as the weather warms up. I am just not that hands on kind of mom inside the house. I'm much better outside playing on the swings, pitching balls to Tyler, riding bikes/taking walks - you know that kind of stuff.
So there ya go - updates on my original resolutions and some new ones to boot!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(62)
-
▼
March
(12)
- Mornings you are slowly becoming my friend
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Not exactly the big girl room I had in mind
- Actual happening in our house
- It's Spring, it really is!
- Busy weekend!
- Further proof my children are ready for summer
- Delana on the death of Corey Haim
- Sassy and funny girl
- Mid year resolutions
- Could it really be true?
- The heck with Mario...we like WARIO!
-
▼
March
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment