This was an actual conversation that took place in the Jenkins home today:
This morning, I said to Bryan during breakfast, "Man I can't believe Corey Haim died." Of course, this means Tyler has to ask a zillion questions about why he died, how old he was...and so on. So I explained it the best I could that he "did a lot of drugs & drank a lot of beer all the time and it was too much so it made him sick." Delana must have been listening more intently than I realized b/c she pipes up, "Yeah mom, he was THIRSTY!"
Then they both had a conversation about how mommy & daddy drink beer but not that much only on "girls night out or boys night or Jamboree in the Hills" as Tyler put it.
I have some pretty observant kids I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(62)
-
▼
March
(12)
- Mornings you are slowly becoming my friend
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Not exactly the big girl room I had in mind
- Actual happening in our house
- It's Spring, it really is!
- Busy weekend!
- Further proof my children are ready for summer
- Delana on the death of Corey Haim
- Sassy and funny girl
- Mid year resolutions
- Could it really be true?
- The heck with Mario...we like WARIO!
-
▼
March
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment