Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sassy and funny girl

Delana has really been just full of it lately. She really has a great sense of humor and loves showing it off. Tonight she found it quite hilarious to play with her pull up. First she put it between her legs and pranced around the house saying something about her "pee bug" (yes I know, she doesn't have one but she thinks she does) and then she was quite insistent that I get it to fit on her head. And again she strutted herself all over the place very happy with her new hat. That girl!

She also made us laugh the other day until we realized it was sass rather than humor. LOL! I was hounding her to make sure she went potty (she had a few accidents that day) and she said to me, "Iiiiiiiii miiiiiight!" Bryan and I were both confused, "I might? You will!" She said it again, "Iiiiiiiiiii miiiiight!" complete with hands on hips. Then it hit me, she was saying: "Alllllll riiiiiight!"

Fantastic.
Just what our house needs - another smart ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment